Nokian WeatherProof C 195/70 R15 104/102 R C
Nokian Weatherproof C is part of the weatherproof family. Are you an owner of a delivery van wanting to free yourself of the need for seasonal tyre changeover, while improving your safety? This model is a perfect solution for you.
5 reasons for choosing the Nokian Weatherproof C:
1. The characteristic features of these tyres include stability and accurate handling, even in the most difficult summer and winter conditions (during heavy rains, snowfalls, snow or slush). The manufacturer decided to combine its experience in manufacturing summer and winter tyre models. The Nokian Weatherproof family – intended for use in every type of vehicle – is the fruit of this wealth of experience.
2. The performance of the Nokian Weatherproof C tyre was adapted (as confirmed in tests: winter characteristics – in Finland; summer attributes – in Germany and Spain) to the weather conditions typical for Central Europe. The numerous tests showed that the Nokian Weatherproof C ensures much better performance than other all-season tyres available on the market.
3. The surface of the Nokian Weatherproof C is covered with deep grooves, which quickly and effectively push water and slush away from the tyre's surface. The other component – smaller, polished grooves – also help attain this goal.
4. The tyre is equipped with rigid shoulder blocks. They guarantee that even at high speeds and under heavy loads typical for delivery cars, the tyre behaves in a reliable manner and ensures the car's stability.
5. The model is made of a modern rubber compound, which seamlessly adapts to the changing weather conditions and temperature (it offers consistent performance both during frost and heat waves) and wears at a slower rate.
Nokian Tyres was established in 1988, but its very beginnings date back to 1898, when the first Finnish tyre factory entered the market. The Nokian Tyres brand specializes in producing tyres adapted to extreme weather conditions. It was the first company ever to produce a winter tyre (in 1934). Today, the Finnish brand offers high quality winter, summer and all-season tyres.
Nokian WeatherProof C all season tyre is classified as premium tyre, which means that it provides modern technology and maximum performance.
Now, you are looking at the tyre with the size of 195/70 R15.
The tyre is currently available in sizes from 14 to 16 inches.
This tyre has a speed index of R - the maximum speed at which you can drive on this tyre is 170 km/h. The load index of this tyre is 104/102 - the maximum load that can be carried by the tyre is 900 kg.
The labelling of the tyre includes the following classes: C (rolling resistance), E (wet grip), 73 db (noise level).
The presented tyre has the following features:
designed for commercial vehicles, light trucks (marked with "C" symbol)